About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

I'm still in love with my ex...

I never thought that we would break up for the better
Should've never made the promises to each other
So many things I should've said that you didn't know
Coming in from a past with a heavy load

Searchin' my mind, trying to figure it out
And thought I was happy but I'm having some doubts
Think I found the answer and I know I must confess
I'm still in love with my ex
And I wasn't ready when I said that I liked you
And in my heart, I know that I gotta tell you
I shouldn't have gone from a situation to the next
I'm still in love with my ex

Every moment that I stayed, I dug a deeper hole
I was with you but my heart wouldn't let him go

I'm so sorry for the pain I put you through
But you shouldn't have to suffer cause I'm confused
So much for looking forward to future plans
Lost the love of my life and I lost a friend

I made my mistakes, tossed my dirt to the side
Everytime we meet I see the hurt in his eyes
Cause I'm an ex-friend, ex-homey, ex-lover
So stop the phone calls, voicemails, etc.
Man, just forget the day I ever met ya...


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.