About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

DON'T BE A FOOL, STAY IN SCHOOL...

Well, I have about 4 weeks of school left and honestly it's very hectic right now.
I'm loosing my focus lately I have been very distracted and it's not a good thing.

Pharmacy Math: I have 2 test/quiz's to study for then after It's finals!
This class I am actually really scared for mainly because passing grade is 90% >=(

Nursing Lab: I got this, this is one of the most easiest class! because were mostly in clinical setting.
Its more hands on which is good because the more you actually practice the skill the better it
is to helping you remember what to do, rather then just reading the book.

Fundamentals of Nursing: I'm kind of 'iffy' about this class not only is the professor/R.N boring
but what makes everything more difficult I have these annoying fat white girls beside my table
laughing and squealing like pigs which I find rather ANNOYING. Other then that this class
isn't really that much of a stress for me.

Self and the Profession: This class I am actually stressed about I am really confused about the
Nursing acts and Self regulation acts and all of that its alot to memorize and not only that
our teacher is a very hard marker. We have a reflective journal do this week which I
have to remind myself to finish up (haha not to self.)

Human anatomy and Physiology: Out of all my classes I really love this class, I mean I have
so much interest in this class because I just love biology for some odd reason. I was actually
doing really good in this class until alst weeks quiz on the muscular system. I actually did really
bad on it =( which is going to being my grade down for sure. Oh well I have 1 more test
HOPEFULLY that helps to get my grade back up.

So for me I think the last 4 weeks I have of school is going to be KILLER! mad studying for real
no slacking I mean after 4 weeks I have a full month to slack until second semester of school
starts :)


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.