About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Soon I'll Understand.

It ain't like, I ain't tell you from day one, I ain't shit
When it comes to relationships, I don't have the patience
Now it's too late, we got a little life together
and in my mind I really want to be your wife forever
But in the physical it's like you gonna be trife forever
A different girl every night forever; told me to leave
but I'm stubborn and I love him and,
no matter what despite all the fuckin and the cheatin,
I still won't leave him, now I'm grievin
And I feel bad, believe me
But I'm young and I ain't ready, and this ain't easy
Wasn't fair to tell me to wait, so you told me to skate
I chose not to, now look at the shit we gotta go through
Don't wanna fight, don't wanna fuss, Want to be the mother of your baby
I don't want you to hate me, this is about us
Rather me; I ain't ready to be what you want me to be
Because I love you, I want you to leave, please.

Let me hold you,
Let me touch you
Soon I'll Understand...


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.