About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Single Haul: B-SlapCosmetics

OK SO MY BITCH SLAP COSMETICS FOUNDATION WHEEL IS HERE AND I'M SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THEM!!! :)



so just like girlprops shipping is pretty fast I have no complaints about it! and I love how it came inside this chetah print box haha really cute!!





So this is how it looks! like I said on my previous post about "B!TCHSLAPPP!!: this already has 4 sets of foundations in it and personally I find it very very difficult to find a "true match" for my skin tone so I figured I can mix the colors to match me and also its very versatile as yu can also use it as a primer/base for eyeshadows, as a concealer and also as a contour and highlight! So YAY for me less things to carry in my makeup bag :) HAHAHA!!"

and I already did swatches and also I had to test it out! I LOVE IT LIKE I SERIOUSLY LOVE IT!! It's so creamy it does not look to cakey or feel thick it's like a thin layer of FULL COVERAGE! It also has a nice airbrush finish to it if you apply it correctly with the right tools! LOL and I am mos' def gonna continue buying more products from them no doubt about that!!! It also smells like cream too!! haha I love it!!



but anyways I have one more mini haul to do and its a drug store haul I'm dead tired right now :| but yeah anyways come tweet with me: www.twitter.com/xxxhuney

http://www.bitchslap-cosmetics.com/

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.