About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Miss M.I.A.

I am like super upset right now :( I was just gonna do my haul with the products I got from
girlprops and reviews of skin and hair products I bought but unforttunatly my laptop like
R.I.Pd on me I'm so annoyed because I was watching a show on my laptop in the middle of the
night and I guess I fell asleep and my laptop was on the edge of my bed and I kicked it off!!
And now it won't start upp :( so sad but whatever I wanted a new laptop anyways lol I'm thinkin'
Of getting MACBOOK now I always had windows I want to try something diff. Idk what do yu guys think?
Which is better? A MAC or PC? Hehehe but anyways I'm blogging off my blackberry right now
Its pretty annoying but whatever :P

But when I get a chance I'll try my best to find away to upload the photos but 'till then check out
My tumblr (http://www.huneeey.tumblr.com) and follow me on twitter (@xxxhuney)
And I guess just look back on past post :) and enjoy this wonderful weather its so beaurtiful out today
Well atleast here in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area/Canada) it is!!

2 comment(s):

  1. Danielle87 said...
     

    U should SO get a MACbook. I just recently got mine not too long ago and I love it.

  2. Huney said...
     

    should I? thanks for the suggestion hun! I'll def gonna start workin' on gettin' it ASAP!! :)

    xo

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.