About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Just alittle update..

Ok so don't mind me blabbering...



Well for the next couple months it's gonna be HECTIC!
- I'm starting school next week
- In the process of moving
- Trying to juggle time for school/my own personal life/work/and the bubu

I learned some neat things I'd like to share with you dolls like;
- How to press loose powder/pigments
- Some reviews and mini hauls
- Update on my hair is growing
and all that good stuff..

So yeah I'm actually heading out just now gonna see my niece Aryianna omg I love that baby girl she is so gorgeous and such an amazing child! Then after that I'm gonna see the bubu so Sunday I plan to start posting up new stuff and I'm actually gonna re-do my blogpage look its to dark and sad lol I feel like doing some vibrant bright colors :)

But yes dolls ttyl *muah

2 comment(s):

  1. Danielle87 said...
     

    I love ur layout I been looking for a better one for me but I can't seem to find any I like...

  2. Huney said...
     

    lol aw thanks hun!
    go here http://btemplates.com/
    they have so many layouts to choose from and their super cute too!! ^_^ lol

    xOxO Huney

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.