About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

I don't have twitter anymore...

Yeah so I finally decided to close my twitter account...



I mean I don't even go on it as often as I used too and I seriously have no time right now for that, I don't really want to be on alot of internet sites yu know (plus thats one of the other reasons why me and the bubu fight alot about too lol) So yeah all I have right now is this and facebook! Oh yah and of course MSN and Yahoo msger which I also hardly go on!

So yeah again just wanted to inform ya'll that yes it is right and their is nothing wrong with yur internet connection I just closed my twitter account! lol

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.