About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Birthday Greets!

Just wanted to wish my friend Denise a very happy 21st birthday! Girl yur finally really legal WORLD WIDE baby! hahahaa have a good one D! Have a good one and God bless!!

And I also wanted to greet my God brother Anton a very happy 18th birthday!! Love yu Antz! Have fun at McMaster University! I miss yu already :( lol we still better have our random msn convos! haha love it and love yu famski! Take care, be good, be safe and God bless yu always!! <3

And also to anyone else who is celebrating their birthday today! Have a good one and I hope yu have a very happy birthday!! :D

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.