About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

REVIEW: ANNABELLE COSMETICS & MAYBELLINES GEL LINER

Ok so phone quality isn't really the BEST so bare with me haha!

Ok I've been meaning to do this review last week but been a bit busy. I bought this "DIY" quad by Annabelle @ Shoppers drug mart sometime last week and for those of you who don't know about this it's when you buy 4 eye shadows of your choice and you get the eyeshadow holder for free. And I got (from L-R in the picture) Gold digger, Ka-Ching, So Foxy & Helium. And for drug store products Annabelle products are actually very very pigmented and I love it! Gold digger, Ka Ching and Helium are very shimmery and the only matte one I got was So Foxy but this color still stands out! I plan on doing a look and posting it so you guys can see. There's so much more other colors they have and I plan on buying another set of "DIY" quad! LOL and for those who do not have a Shoppers drug mart or Rexall around I'm pretty sure you can get this at ANY drug store! Or you can order online: http://www.annabellecosmetics.com/

And I also wanted to try maybellines eye studio 24hr gel liner in black. It actually does stay on for long and the color doesn't really fade out but if you wanted it to be VERY black and "dramatic" looking I don't suggest you use it for that purpose I guess unless you go over it a billion times to get that effect (like a liquid liner would) but I feel this is best for the day time use or if your looking for a more "natural" look! But anyways I still like it!! :) LOL

1 comment(s):

  1. ASKYE said...
     

    u should defffff do a look with that annabe;;e pallete of urs!!!!!!

    the colors are gorge!

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.