About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

HAIR REGIMEN 2010

NTM = Neutrogena Triple Moisture
EVCC = Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
EVOO = Extra Virgin Olive Oil
S&C = Shampoo & Conditioner
NST = Natural Silk Therapy



Ok so heres the deal I no longer co-wash my hair because I realized it doesn't really make sense to co-wash it with conditioner! It doesn't completely wash off all the chemicals in yur hair it just builds up some more. So that's one of the reasons why I no longer co-wash!

But anyways this is my current hair regimen:
I S&C my hair 1x week (which is a Sunday) w/ NTM & switch it up 1x month w/ Garnier Fructis "Long & Strong"
I like to switch up my S&C because I don't want my hair to get used to the NTM products. And also because since NTM doesn't have any laureth sulfate in it, it may not remove the build up in my hair 100% however Garnier does have laureth sulfate and I don't want to use that all the time because it is bad for the hair but also I like to use it 1x month because it will remove the build up in my hair 100x more then NTM would (in my opinion). So I do this the last sunday of each month!

I deep condition my hair 1x week (ever Sunday) before my wash w/ EVOO mixed in a hair mask
So what I do is take my EVOO and put it in my hair first, then I take my NST hair mask by mon platin and I leave it on my head for 45mins-1hr. But if I don't have NST (if it where to run out) then I'd sub. my NTM deep recovery hair mask for it!

And every night before I go to bed I spray some water in my hair (ONLY if it's dry) then put my EVCO in my hair and wrap it up in a satin scarf!
And then in the morning when I get up I put my NTM silk touch leave-in cream (I LOVE LOVEE LOVEEE THIS STUFF!! LOL)

And there yu have it! I plan on buying mixed chicks leave in cream sometime next week though! I heard alot of positive as well as a few negative reviews about it but I don't know I'd like to check it out myself :)

And also I plan on investing in a "split ender" same deal I heard alot of goods and alot of bads about it but again I'd also like to check it out for myself :) if any of yu heard about it or actually tried it please let me know what yu think about it!?

1 comment(s):

  1. ASKYE said...
     

    good luck on ur hair journey!!!

    p.s. imu were have u been these days????im glad u back to bloggn :)

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.