About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

5 MONTHS LATERRR....



OH WOW it's been a LONG A$$ time since I been on!!
WOW!! I kinda miss blogging!! haha I think I might come back realll soon!!!
So far I'm just updating my profile alittle..
Yes I did go back to one of my old layouts, I like this one better its so cute and simple but when I do find the time I might just change it again...
I'm thinking of another cute yet simple layout just like this but not sure what color I wanna do I always do purple, pink, black, white or gray hahaa but anyways this was such a random post but yah hehe
:)
TTYL *MUAH

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.