About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

I am so MAD at myself =(

Ok so June is here and my hair journey should be over soon...
but I've been doing so bad =(
for the last 2 months I stopped treating my hair on the regular
(I mean I still do it but not as often as I used too)
I haven't: deep conditioned it, wrap my hair in a satin scarf/cap, and gone for my monthly trims =(
All because I've been to busy and have no time.. so normally once I get home I'm to tired to do all that so I just lay down and KNOCK OUT!!
(BUT TOMORROW AFTER WORK I'M GONNA TRY MY BEST TO GO TO THE SALON AND GET MY ENDS CHOPPED OFF!! again.. I'll try my best lol)
UGHHH!! yu don't understand how upset I am with myself..
Well atleast I hadn't died my hair or straighten it, so that's a plus I guess..
But I am disappointed with the results, it hadn't grown as long as I expected it to..
Starting next month I'm gonna start my hair journey all over again..
AND THIS TIME I'M GONNA STICK TO IT (hopefully) Wish me luck... again.. *sigh =( lol


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.